Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Upcoming Show Dates

I'm very happy to announce that The Rita Rose Show will get to play in a venue that I've passed every single day during my life here in Chicago AND where so many great artists (including Wanda Jackson!) have performend....drum roll....Martyrs'! Click here for the Facebook Event for The Rita Rose Show @ Martyrs' on 3/24! Here's the promo poster:


Also, this Friday (3/7/14) at noon I get the privilege of doing a set of The Rita Rose Show at Morton College during their Lunch Hour Concert Series. I've "guest-taught" Rebecca's art class at Morton College as Rita Rose in teaching her students how to draw Monsters--something I've become excellent at doing--so it'll be fun to have those students as well as the other students, faculty, and staff in the audience. Morton College is where JPAC is, and I've done numerous theatrical shows there, so I'll feel right at home performing as Rita Rose. 

Lastly, Rita Rose has an instagram account now! I have a feeling that will be the best way to keep up with Rita Rose happenings as I'm already having way too much fun with it.

Follow Rita Rose here:
   Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment